We work towards excellence as an organization and as clinicians. In individual therapy, a patient meets one-on-one with a trained psychologist or counselor. Therapy is a pivotal part of effective substance abuse treatment, as it often covers root causes of addiction, including challenges faced by the patient in their social, family, and work/school life. 12-step programs are addiction recovery models based on Alcoholics Anonymous .
- Make sure to double check your email address or phone number so that we can get back to you.
- At San Diego Drug and Treatment Recovery Center we avoid labels and embrace empowerment.
- I’m more than thankful for the facilitators and the company as a whole.
- San Diego Treatment and Recovery Center is a small, privately owned facility.
- We will be offering 3 levels of care, which is 5 days a week, 6 hours a day.
Substance abuse is a severe problem that can be successfully treated with a variety of therapies. Sober Life Recovery Solutions treatment uses a combination of therapies along with other resources to overcome substance abuse. Reach out today for guidance on levels of care or interventions for you or a family member. We strive to provide a foundation of support for YOU to heal. We have strong connections to the community that help clients fully integrate back into life.
Sober Life Recovery Solutions – San Diego
But if you’re in and want people that really care and can help you. I couldn’t imagine a more professional organized group of people to set you on the right path.
Sober Life and HealthyU Behavioral Health truly understand and are sensitive to people reaching out for help. We deeply CARE and you can count on us to support you or a loved one with substance abuse or mental health issues. Our treatment center is co-ed and catered toward all adults and working https://ecosoberhouse.com/ professionals. We offer two different programs with separate education tracks and classrooms depending on if the primary diagnosis falls under mental health issues or substance abuse. Outpatient programs are for those seeking mental rehab or drug rehab, but who also stay at home every night.
Sober Life Recovery Solutions
A number of substance abuse programs use the 12 steps as a basis for treatment. Beginning steps involve admitting powerlessness over the addiction and creating a spiritual basis for recovery. Middle steps including making direct amends to those who’ve been hurt by the addiction, and the final step is to assist others in addiction recovery in the same way. 12-Step offshoots including Narcotics Anonymous , Cocaine Anonymous , Dual Recovery Anonymous , Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous and Gamblers Anonymous . At Sober Life Treatment Center San Diego, we believe in providing a strong clinical program that utilizes evidence-based practices.
Get help from Sober Life Recovery Solutions and know that you’re being taken care of by San Diego’s first choice for drug and alcohol treatment. When San Diego residents need a trustworthy rehabilitation center, they can count on our experts to get them taken care of.
Rehab Counseling and Education
The San Diego Treatment and Recovery Center is an organization with an experienced, professional staff genuinely committed to helping their clients. From my current insurance and cash flow issues to my treatment needs.
Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by a quality treatment center within the USA. This type of therapy involves the use of a variety of therapeutic techniques to help addicts recover from past traumas that might have triggered their substance abuse. During these sessions, therapists will work with the addict to address painful memories and learn how to cope effectively with stressors as they arise. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration is a branch of the U.S. Established in 1992 by congress, SAMHSA’s mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on American’s communities.
A person who struggles with addiction and a mental health condition suffers from a dual diagnosis. Taking care of one or the other is tough, and taking care of both cannot be done alone. A patient who receives dual diagnosis treatment inCalifornia will be given the best chance at becoming sober. I went straight into the program after finishing my eating disorder treatment, and it saved my life. I would not be where I am today, surrounded by the people I am, and most definitely i would not be sober, without this program. To all the staff, i love love you all and to all of the patients currently in the program or thinking about taking that step, you can do this!!! Your recovery is worth it and SL has got your back the whole way.
- When San Diego residents need a trustworthy rehabilitation center, they can count on our experts to get them taken care of.
- There are many drug and alcohol programs out there, but none offer the same level of service as Sober Life.
- Sober Life Treatment Center San Diego believes in offering a solid clinical program using evidence-based methods.
- Now that I’m 33 I can’t help but to wish I had found Sober Life earlier.
Other substance abuse issues such as binge drinking and teen drug use are also common. Many illegal drugs such as cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, and marijuana sober life are smuggled into the state from Mexico. This type of therapy is typically used in conjunction with other types of addiction treatment services.
Truly successful addiction recovery is based on the ability to not only live substance-free, but to thrive. Life skills teaches the practical necessities of functioning in society, which sets clients up for success in life, and therefore sobriety. Those with poor social support, poor motivation, or psychiatric disorders tend to relapse within a few years of treatment. For these people, success is measured by longer periods of abstinence, reduced use of alcohol, better health, and improved social functioning. Recovery and Maintenance are usually based on 12 step programs and AA meetings. Yes, most insurance companies will cover Intensive Residential and Outpatient substance abuse and mental health treatment. Rehabnow.org is a referral service that provides information about addiction treatment practitioners and facilities.
- Get help from Sober Life Recovery Solutions and know that you’re being taken care of by San Diego’s first choice for drug and alcohol treatment.
- This program includes psychiatric evaluation and med-management, individual therapy, group therapy, and case management with options to include family and/or couples counseling.
- JBKM Ltd is not a medical, healthcare or therapeutic services provider and no medical, psychiatric, psychological or physical treatment or advice is being provided by JBKM Ltd.
- We provide treatment in a caring, supportive environment, which preserves dignity and respect for the individual.
- Those with poor social support, poor motivation, or psychiatric disorders tend to relapse within a few years of treatment.
Some PHPs are residential and some are not, so patients sleep at home. PHPs can last from 1-6 months, and some offer transportation and meals.
Our sober living partners in San Diego offer a drug-free haven to help you deal with cravings in a supportive, therapeutic environment. At these facilities, live-in house managers help residents avoid temptations for substance use.